E-commerce is more than just a website with shopping cart, or ability to accept credit card payments. It is a total state of mind - transcending management, technology and operations - that influence and sets the direction of how your business will communicate with customers online, and at times, offline.
Go on a 1-on-1 journey of exploration with our PMC-certified senior consultant to discover the possibilities and opportunities that e-commerce can bring to your business. Get exposed to e-commerce trends and movements in the market and how they impact your industry or trade; consider the e-commerce models available that you can adopt into your workflow to create new sales channels or operational efficiency; learn the disciplines required to communicate and connect effectively with your customer audience in the online space; and develop the necessary strategy and action plan to realise your growth objectives.
E-commerce is the future, and the future is now.
This is a 4-session (4 hours per session) programme, which includes the following:
- Fact-finding and requirements understanding
- E-commerce readiness audit of your existing business
- E-commerce concepts and models
- E-commerce trends and movements
- Overview of branding and digital marketing for e-commerce
- Mastering the “E-commerce State of Mind”
- Recommendations for developing e-commerce capability
Who is this programme for:
- Business owners, sole-proprietors and managing partners
- C-level executives and directors
- Senior management
This is not a classroom course; large portions of the programme will be tailored to your specific business needs and requirements.